CopaCrawlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CopaCrawlers
CopaCrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallen fellow jeeper

3 posters

Go down

fallen fellow jeeper Empty fallen fellow jeeper

Post  hamr'down January 22nd 2012, 9:22 pm

today toolbox and i were working on the cherokee, when he told me about a fellow jeeper passing away in an accident on his way to a trail ride. i do not know this this guy, but i'm reading a lot of good things about him on az virtual jeep site tonight. he had his little girl with him and she is going to be ok. i know we all take are families with us when we go out on the trail and we always go to have fun, god forbid something tragic should happen. i want to propose we gather up are jeeps or any spare cash we have and go to there car wash this coming sunday the 29th of jan. and represent are club to help his family in there time of need. it is at 8139 east main st mesa az 85207 it doesn't say what facility it is at, but i'm sure it will be provided soon.
hamr'down
hamr'down

Back to top Go down

fallen fellow jeeper Empty Re: fallen fellow jeeper

Post  hamr'down January 22nd 2012, 9:23 pm

soprry i forgot it starts at 10am
hamr'down
hamr'down

Back to top Go down

Post  toolbox January 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm

Yeah very sad situation. I think it would be good for us to show our club support. Count me in.
toolbox
toolbox

Back to top Go down

Post  toolbox January 22nd 2012, 9:38 pm

Copied fron azvjc......We will be having a benefit car wash for John Beazley Next Sunday January 29th starting @10am for John's family. It will be at 8139 East Main Street Mesa, AZ 85207. PLEASE everyone come and donate anything you can. If you have any question call Chris (480) 221-3384
toolbox
toolbox

Back to top Go down

Post  KingCopa January 23rd 2012, 11:57 am

I'm gonna try to make this. Its sad to hear this, I can't imagine what the family is going through. It really hits home thinkin that I almost always have at least one of my family with me when we go out.
KingCopa
KingCopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down