CopaCrawlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CopaCrawlers
CopaCrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club activity / fund raiser

2 posters

Go down

Club activity / fund raiser Empty Club activity / fund raiser

Post  KingCopa February 1st 2012, 3:21 pm

I was thinking we should start thinking of a club activity kind of like how we all went to the coves last year and spent the day playin. Anyone have any ideas of what we can do this year or just do the lake again? Maybe we can plan a club fund raiser and use the funds to buy food and drinks for the trip. What do you guys all think? If we get several good ideas I will setup a poll so we can vote on it. Cool
KingCopa
KingCopa

Back to top Go down

Club activity / fund raiser Empty Re: Club activity / fund raiser

Post  Powertrip February 11th 2012, 12:16 am

I like the idea of going to the coves, I really love that area, but from what I've been reading on other forums, it sounds like the coves area is pretty much shut down and/or bulldozed open for just about any vehicle to get to cove 1. All the play areas are closed. However, I would love to see a camping trip put together, and would volunteer to help out with a fundraiser.

Just to throw my $.02 out there, last year I went camping up by Blue Ridge Reservoir, it's an absolutely beautiful area. Not sure what there is as far as wheeling, but the camping was awesome.
Or another option might be going camping up by Sedona/Oak Creek Canyon and wheel some of the trails in the Redrocks.
Powertrip
Powertrip

Back to top Go down

Post  KingCopa February 12th 2012, 10:34 pm

Ive camped in the Blue Ridge area before and i really like it up there. Last year we were up in the Clints Wells area in by Potato Lake and we did a club camping so Im sure another one will happen sometime this year again.
KingCopa
KingCopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Powertrip February 12th 2012, 10:50 pm

Cool.

I'm itching to do some more camping!
Powertrip
Powertrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content