CopaCrawlers

Az Chapter NAXJA invites CC

Go down

Az Chapter NAXJA invites CC

Post  KRAKER on February 6th 2012, 12:53 pm

I apologize if this is against forum rules

Hey everbody,

The Arizona chapter of NAXJA is going to hold their annual run in Sedona this year and it's going to be a good run. We'd like to see you there. With trails for all levels of wheeling and with the shear number of trails we can surely keep trail run numbers down for all.

We will be camped at the Dead Horse State Park Ranch in Cottonwood, Az. Camping this year will be at a developed campground so even the tenters get showers and restrooms over the weekend. Reservations can be made here http://azstateparks.com/Parks/DEHO/index.html If you can't or don't want to stay at dead horse there are plenty of other camp grounds and hotels in the Clarkdale/Cottonwood/Sedona area to stay at.

For those not camping at the ranch we will supply free entry to the first 15 people Saturday night for the dinner/raffle. Otherwise I believe it's 7 bucks to get in. We will also be having our dinner and other festivities Saturday night at one of the day use areas. There will be several vendors there such as TNT Customs, C-Rok, and our own Nena Barlow of Barlow Jeep Rentals.

We will have a raffle which usually consists of 4-5k in Jeep parts and swag. Last year we were able to raffle off Nitro 4.88's f/r installed for 5 bucks! Who can beat that gears installed at a shop for five bucks!

All profits and proceeds will go to local land use issues such as last years reopening of Collateral Damage. Which is where money made from last years raffle went. I hear there's a possibility of getting the White Tanks reopened and we'd like to help the AZOHVC get them back for us. So come on out wheel with the wagons and spend a few bucks to help keep our trails open.

If you or someone you know would like to donate to the raffle please PM me. There will be more info to come. I look forward to wheeling with you.

Latest info can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/302285236458006/ and here http://naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=285

John Garrison
AZ Chapter President NAXJA

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Az Chapter NAXJA invites CC

Post  KingCopa on February 6th 2012, 2:30 pm

Thanks for the invite, sounds like a lot of fun. I've always wanted to wheel up in Sedona. Gonna check the schdule to see if I can make it. Is there going to be maps available showing where to head for the different trails, not very familiar with the area up there.

http://www.zazzle.com/kingcopa?rf=238740093570813322
KingCopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KRAKER on February 6th 2012, 3:21 pm

KingCopa wrote:Thanks for the invite, sounds like a lot of fun. I've always wanted to wheel up in Sedona. Gonna check the schdule to see if I can make it. Is there going to be maps available showing where to head for the different trails, not very familiar with the area up there.

We're still planning the event as for staging areas and trail leaders. I will post up as the info becomes available. We have trails for any build level including the big boy stuff.

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sedona run

Post  jonomechanic on February 9th 2012, 7:56 pm

what month and day. is it weekend trip or ?
jonomechanic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KRAKER on February 9th 2012, 11:39 pm

Ha! all that typing and I forget the date.

March 22-25 2012 It'll be a four day weekend though I expect saturday to be the busy day with the raffle and dinner sat night.

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Showroom on February 13th 2012, 4:52 pm

Im in. Can anyone else make it? Ill be tenting it in my neighbors trailer tent
Showroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sodona

Post  jonomechanic on February 13th 2012, 5:02 pm

i will be up there for the trip
jonomechanic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingCopa on February 13th 2012, 5:30 pm

Gonna do all I can to be there even if it is just a day trip!!

http://www.zazzle.com/kingcopa?rf=238740093570813322
KingCopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KRAKER on February 28th 2012, 11:54 pm

Sweet I look forward to wheeling with you guys. We're most likely going to split up into several groups. Usually into easy, med, and hard runs. Depending on size we may stagger group runs. We're also going to be handing out maps to the common Sedona area trails e.g. Broken Arrow, Soldier Pass, Cliff Hanger, e.t.c. As those trails will likey not necessitate experienced trail leaders.

Don't forget to bring your wallet for dinner and the raffle we have some good stuff and there is more to come.

Later,

John

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KRAKER on March 12th 2012, 5:36 pm

Right around the corner guys.

If you're coming up please take the time and read this.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1079772

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sedona run

Post  jonomechanic on March 12th 2012, 7:58 pm

Does it matter what kind of jeep for the run. I see all xj but can tj come too
jonomechanic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KRAKER on March 13th 2012, 10:29 am

Anyone is welcome to wheel with us so long as you and your rig isn't a safety risk to you and others.

FWIW we have a lot of different types of rigs coming. One of our trail leaders is in a TJ Smile

KRAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum