CopaCrawlers

***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Go down

***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  hamr'down on January 29th 2013, 6:27 pm

it looks as though i'll have to cancel this run for the time being. the gates to any creek access are closed and locked. we'll keep an eye on the gates and weather to see if the creek stops running so heavy.
avatar
hamr'down

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  fwdjunky on February 3rd 2013, 12:36 pm

Are there any other options? I am too new to AZ wheeling to have any real suggestions.

fwdjunky

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 49
Location : Queen Creek AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  toolbox on February 3rd 2013, 3:57 pm

What about Sunday?? Anyone want to go out to sycamore then??
avatar
toolbox

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 37
Location : Chandler, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  fwdjunky on February 3rd 2013, 6:17 pm

In!

fwdjunky

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 49
Location : Queen Creek AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  toolbox on February 3rd 2013, 10:32 pm

Ok same time an place. Just on Sunday now.
avatar
toolbox

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 37
Location : Chandler, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  Powertrip on February 6th 2013, 10:21 am

Hey, remember me? I'm 95% sure I'm in. (The other 5% is in case I get too drunk Saturday night.)
avatar
Powertrip

Posts : 250
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 43
Location : Alterra, Maricopa, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  jonomechanic on February 8th 2013, 5:59 pm

I'm in
avatar
jonomechanic

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 44
Location : tempe az

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  fwdjunky on February 9th 2013, 11:52 am

Just for clarification we are meeting at the Chevron at Fort McDowel and Beeline hiway, correct? We are REALLY looking forward to seeing everyone!

Rich n Ana

fwdjunky

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 49
Location : Queen Creek AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  toolbox on February 9th 2013, 11:58 am

Yup see u at 830
avatar
toolbox

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 37
Location : Chandler, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***sycamore run moved to sunday 10th***

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum