CopaCrawlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CopaCrawlers
CopaCrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy here!

4 posters

Go down

New guy here! Empty New guy here!

Post  PMAZ7 October 7th 2012, 5:34 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Pete. I was invited to check out the Copa Crawlers by a current member, while driving my jeep home one day from work. My jeep is certainly nothing special compared to some of the Jeeps on here. My original intent of buying my jeep was to be able to go down to Mexico when I was racing with SCORE. Haven't raced a desert race in a couple of years so now it's my daily driver!

I see some of you guys at GlitchRC now a days, running RC cars. I'm the tall ugly guy with the green jeep. I thought that I would introduce myself properly before I started asking tech related issues.

Thanks for the invite guys!

Pete

PMAZ7

Back to top Go down

New guy here! Empty Re: New guy here!

Post  KingCopa October 7th 2012, 6:01 pm

Welcome to the site! Now that its cooling down it should be lot more active. Its always nice to have more people , our next run is comming up in a few weeks to hackberry creek. Check out the run info in the events forum if your intrested.
KingCopa
KingCopa

Back to top Go down

Post  toolbox October 7th 2012, 8:37 pm

Hey pete!! Anytime u see me at glitch ill help u with Jeep questions! Im enjoying racing my sc10 out there. Seemed like your buggy was working good last night. -Ryan
toolbox
toolbox

Back to top Go down

Post  PMAZ7 October 7th 2012, 10:16 pm

Thanks Ryan! I'm totally new to the RC thing too. Having a blast with it though. I'm thinking about maybe getting an SC10 FT at some point in the future as well.

PMAZ7

Back to top Go down

Post  hamr'down October 8th 2012, 6:55 pm

Hi Pete, welcome to the club. Toolbox and i used to race in the desert too, bikes and quads. i've been involved in it since the early 70"s. hope to see you on our next run.
hamr'down
hamr'down

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum