CopaCrawlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CopaCrawlers
CopaCrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Shepherd

Go down

German Shepherd Empty German Shepherd

Post  Powertrip April 17th 2012, 8:31 am

I have a 10 month old male German Shepherd puppy that I need to re-home. I hate to do it, he's a very smart, loving, beautiful dog, but I just don't have the time required to raise a puppy. I'm single, and work 12 hour shifts at night. He needs a family who will have the time and energy to properly train him and care for him. He's house broken with a doggy door. He knows basic commands like "sit" and "stay". The only issue I have with him is that he chews things when I'm gone at work. However, he never chews things when I'm home. This is what makes me believe he needs a family, where someone will be home at night with him. He's healthy, he has all his shots, and is registered with the county animal control. He's pure bred, but I don't have any papers. He's great with other dogs. He's only been around kids once or twice, but he was great with them too. He's a big boy, and is probably going to get bigger.

I've seen a few ads on Craigslist from people looking for a German Shepherd, So I know I can find a home for him, but I'd prefer to give him to someone I know. That's why I'm posting here first. For you guys, I'm not asking for any money, just a strong promise that you will take care of him and love him. Please let me know if you'd like to come meet him. Thanks.

Jon
602-690-2014

"Bullet"
German Shepherd SANY1645
Powertrip
Powertrip

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum