CopaCrawlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CopaCrawlers
CopaCrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow addicts!

4 posters

Go down

Hello fellow addicts! Empty Hello fellow addicts!

Post  fwdjunky April 6th 2011, 3:42 am

I read a quote once: "Rock crawling makes a heroine addiction seem like a vague craving for something salty." I know it rings true for me. I've been into 4 wheeling since I was about 14. I saw the bronco (My litte mule pepe!) in the movie Romancing the Stone and never went back to cars. I've run just about everything at one point, Land Cruiser, Classic Bronco, full size chevy's, several years and types of Jeeps, 4 runners, you name it, and I've loved them all.

I'm new to the group but have met a few folks and have been able to make one trip to Elvis. My current money pit is what's left of a '95 Wrangler, 4 cyl, 5 speed, 4 link rear SPOA front on enemic 33" BFG's. It doesn't look like much but has really surprised me with its capability so far.

Anyway, that's me and my junk. Hope to meet more of you on the trail sometime soon!

Rich

Hello fellow addicts! IMG

Last edited by fwdjunky on April 6th 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add photo)

fwdjunky

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow addicts! Empty Re: Hello fellow addicts!

Post  KingCopa April 6th 2011, 10:13 am

Welcome to the forum !! Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you on your first run with us but I hope to meet you soon Cool
KingCopa
KingCopa

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow addicts! Empty what up RICH

Post  BAKER April 7th 2011, 7:33 pm

You are more then welcome to go anytime we ROMP.
BAKER
BAKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeepless April 7th 2011, 7:55 pm

fwdjunky- It doesn't matter how good it looks or in my case if its even a jeep/truck in my case(I borrow a rhino to go with or ride bitch). Its all about the wheelin'

Jeepless

Back to top Go down

Post  fwdjunky April 7th 2011, 10:48 pm

Very true Jeepless, it's much more about the attitude and the company you're in than what you're driving!

And Wes! Get your junk running for Saturday! Don't leave me on my own with Gary! Shocked

fwdjunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down